Aksys Games has revealed that Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward is now available for the 3DS and PlayStation Vita. The premise for Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward is as follows:
December 25, 2028 – While at the parking lot of his school, Sigma is ambushed by two cars and kidnapped. He soon finds himself in an elevator with a girl named Phi. Unable to escape the elevator, a green monitor flips on and a strange rabbit appears, introducing itself as “Zero III.” Zero III explains that they are about to play the “Nonary Game: Ambidex Edition,” a deadly game of life and death. What’s in store for Sigma, Phi, and the seven others they eventually meet? Why have these nine been chosen, and most importantly, who will they ally with and who will they betray?
Some of the features include:
- Complex Puzzles & Suspenseful Story – Learn the mystery behind Zero and the nine participants as players follow a suspenseful plotline in “Novel” stages! In “Escape” stages, players must solve complex puzzles in order to escape rooms and progress through the game.
- Fully-Voiced Novel Sections & Dual Language Support –With dual language support, players can choose between listening to the novel stages in Japanese or English.
- Numerous Fates & Endings – As in 999, there are several multiple endings! A special flow chart shows player progress through the game.
- Immersive Three-Dimensional Environment – In “Escape” stages, players can rotate the camera around a 3D room and zoom in on objects to look for clues. Players can also select and manipulate objects in three-dimensional space.
- Introduces New Characters, Brings Back Old Ones – Several new characters join the cast of Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward and some old ones make appearances as well! What secrets do these characters hold, and why have they been brought here?
Will you be picking up Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward? Tell us what you think below.
Zero Escape Virtue’s Last Reward Now Available,