Making its debut exclusively on Wii, Samurai Warriors 3 takes total advantage of Nintendo’s new classic controller pro to deliver an unparalled tactical action battlefield experience. Feel your pulse pounding as you come face to face with armies of highly trained warriors as any one of over 35 new and returning samurai and ninja. Samurai Warriors 3 will feature all new devastating fighting techniques, expanded stories based on each character, and an original mode based on one of Nintendo’s classic adventure games. Some of the key features include:
- Over 35 new and returning playable characters ripped from the pages of samurai history.
- Wreak havoc with the all powerful Musou attack “Kaiden”, and the ability to unleash infinite combos with the new “Eigi” technique.
- A staggering number of scenarios to conquer in Story mode! Step back in time to when Feudal Japan was in a state of constant civil war and torn by ruthless power struggles.
- Play together with a friend in each of the game’s modes of play: story, trial, and Murasame Castle.
- New character designs show off the might of these legendary warriors.
- Master the moves of samurai masters using the Classic Controller Pro.
Samurai Warriors 3 looks at the dynamics between the powerful lords Nobunaga Oda, Hideyoshi Toyotomi, and Ieyasu Tokugawa. In previous games, we saw how their relationships evolved with their respective subordinates. Now players will see how they related to each other. This will deliver some of the greatest storytelling in the series. Samurai Warriors 3 will uncover stories of the younger warriors including Yukimura Sanada, Kiyomasa Kato, Muneshige Tachibana, and Kaihime among others.
Samurai Warriors 3 is set to ship for the Nintendo Wii sometime in 2010. Check out the trailer and the new screenshots and tell us what you think of this Wii exclusive.